SweetPages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

DESERTS AS YOUR BUSINESS

DESERTS AS YOUR BUSINESS 
(LECHE FLAN, UBE HALAYA, ETC.)

Want to earn more than what you're earning now?

Your work is your traditional way of earning money. Pero gusto mo ba ng "EXTRA MONEY"?

I have an offer for you:

I have my own business but I am a regular employee of a private firm. I am selling leche flan, ube halaya and other deserts to my friends, relatives and co-workers. In just a week, I earned Php1,000.00. 

Imagine for a month, I have Php4,000.00. That is a huge percentage of my usual salary. I get orders everyday using my network: my friends, relatives, co-workers and online buddies. 

This is the catch: Since Christmas season is near, it's great to introduce these products as part of everyone's noche buena and media noche, it's also a great gift for your loved ones and an exchange gift during Christmas parties.

So what are you waiting for? Don’t waste the time and book your order now. Holiday season is near better to be in the business already.

Magkano ang puhunan mo? It’s just Php100 pesos. For bulk orders, may discount ka pa! Siguradong magusgustuhan ito ng mga customer mo dahil: 

- 6 1/2 inch big and 1 inch thick
- Rectagular in size
- creamy and delicious
- bagay sa diet-conscious dahil tama lang ang tamis
- enclosed in a nice rectangular box (pwede na agad pangregalo!)

If you have any queries, please feel free to text/call me at 09293878347 or reply to this ad.

Thank you and looking forward to be your business partner!

No comments:

Post a Comment